Very rare Cartier 'La Maison des Must' coffee and tea set for two. This gorgeous white and gold porcelain service was made in England in 1986. Would be a special engagement, wedding, or anniversary gift.
12 piece Cartier 'La Maison des Must' Coffee and Tea Set for Two includes:
- 2 Tea Cups - 11 cm across, 7 cm tall (4.3 inches across, 2.76 inches tall)
- 2 Tea Saucers - 16.5 cm across (6.5 inches)
- 2 Coffee Cups - 6 cm across, 6 cm tall (2.36 inches across, 2.36 inches tall)
- 2 Coffee Saucers - 13 cm across (5.1 inches)
- 1 Tea Pot - 22 cm tall (8.7 inches)
- 1 Sugar Pot - 12 cm across, 12 cm tall (4.7 inches across, 4.7 inches tall)
- 2 Cream Pitchers - 10 cm tall (3.9 inches)
- Marked: Cartier La Maison des Must 1986 Made in England
- All pieces are in very good condition with the exception of some slight fading of gold detailing (pictured) consistent with age and use. There is also one very small chip near the handle of a tea cup.
CARE: We recommend washing this Cartier 'La Maison des Must' Coffee and Tea Set for Two by hand because of the gold detailing. Use a mild detergent in warm water. If you don't plan on doing the dishes immediately, give a quick rinse to remove as much coffee and tea as possible to avoid staining. It's best to rinse your dishes rather than let pieces sit too long in soapy water.
Cartier 'La Maison des Must' Coffee and Tea Set for Two discovered in Paris.